Hi! If we haven't been formally introduced yet, my name is Gwen Fox.
I am an artist, coach and teacher who has developed a method that helps artists discover and develop their artistic voice.
Questions artists have…
- With all the artists in the world how do I get noticed?
- What if my Artistic voice isn’t good enough?
- How do I approach a gallery…what to say but more important what NOT to say.
- How to talk about my work so collectors and galleries remember me.
- How do I stop the self-sabotage?
- Can I make a living with my art?
Yes, you can make a good living with your art but first you must have a powerful style that is unique to you.
This is my genius area and I would love to help you find that voice that is deep with you and help you develop it into a style that galleries will love.
Are you ready to take the leap!
Claiming your visual image
Sign up for my newsletter today. I send out great tips, workshop announcements, and news - plus when you sign up I'll send you my free eBook, 'Finding Your Visual Images'!