In this retreat you will delve deep into color, design and value. An intense artistic retreat that allows you to stretch your painting abilities while having the freedom to find your personal creative voice.
- Understand color in a new way
- Be gutsy with your designs in an authentic way
- Apply Color, Design and Value successfully to your paintings
- Know how to use Value in a dramatic yet intriguing way
You can work in the medium of your choice…my demos will be in acrylic and oil.
Each student will have their own table.
Space is very limited so don’t hesitate as this class will fill quickly.
Dancing with Goliath Retreat will be held at Gwen Fox’s private Art Sanctuary in Taos, New Mexico. This Art Sanctuary with its 100-year-old adobe home is the perfect environment to inspire and renew your creativity.
- Gwen’s retreats offer a safe environment for each artist to produce glorious failures on their way to artistic success
- Each artist will receive lots of one-on-one with Gwen
- You will discover secrets to the mental game of creating (One of the most crucial parts of creating great artwork is your view of YOU. Combining technical information and the “artist mindset” allows a new personal vision to emerge that will propel you in the direction of your heart.)
- Develop your personal artistic style
- Have glorious breakthroughs in your art
- Develop confidence in yourself as an artist and your art
- Private critiques that empower
- Lots of fun and laughter
- A wine and cheese get together Sunday evening before the workshop at Gwen’s home and studio
All this plus an elegant dinner served Thursday evening under the stunning New Mexico sky. You will be wined and dined surrounded with luscious floral colors and textures. It is a magical evening filled with laughter, talking about art, sharing stories while getting to know other artists on a more personal level…this is the Pièce de Résistance.
Come join me in Taos, New Mexico for this special retreat filled with information, growth and creativity. Watch the evening New Mexico light caress the adobe walls filling the air with a soft apricot glow….it is this light that inspires us to enter our soul.
Set yourself FREE from thoughts of “No I can’t,” “Maybe another year,” or “I’m not good enough.”
Spaces are very limited so sign up now for these five intensive days of creating.
This is the time for YOU.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Gwen firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719-440-3874.