I’ve spent the morning & much of yesterday reflecting on the amazing week I was so blessed to have with you. Your workshop experience completely blew me away! It was the safest place my artist spirit has ever been to. I took huge risks and learned to trust myself this week.
I’ve shown & sold my work in New York — and I have had much success in selling at other shows & galleries. I have collectors internationally, and I would consider myself somewhat established in my art career.
All this to say, I have come away from your workshop knowing that I am equipped to advance even more. Honestly, I kind of feel like saying “look out world…here I come!
You are an inspiring and incredibly gifted teacher & artist. I’m so thankful that I found you.
I feel exceedingly fortunate to be where I am today considering I went from five dollars in my bank account to teaching thousands of artists to believe in their art while discovering their personal artistic voice. As an artist, teacher and art coach it is pure joy to watch my artists have their first successful show, get into a major gallery or receive a large important commission.
What people are saying about Gwen
If you would like to have me on your show for an inspirational, insightful interview for artists, please send an email with the name of your show, contact information, a proposed date and time, and the calling details.
Since I have gone through the school of hard knocks I eagerly share my stories of vulnerability, successes, failures and strengths that have allowed me to become the artist and teacher I am today.
Some of the things I am most proud of having accomplished:
- The only American selected to show with His Royal Highness Prince Phillip at the Fermoy Art Gallery in England.
- Won top awards in National Juried Shows
- Selected for inclusion in many art books
- Commissioned by the NSA to create two large paintings for their offices in Maryland
- Austin Cellars Winery of California selected one of my paintings for their new wine label
- One woman shows in New York, Washington DC, Colorado, Hawaii, Florida, South Carolina and New Mexico.