First things first: I love comments and appreciate the time that readers spend to share ideas and give feedback. While differences of opinion are always welcome, all comments should attempt to share the same general tone of positivity and support that is consistent with the purpose and tone of this site.
While I keep the majority of comments, I will remove these:
- Harassing comments: While conversation and the sharing of different ideas is encouraged, all comments need to be respectful toward all authors, contributors and those leaving comments.
- Anonymous comments: I only accept comments from people who identify themselves.
- Promotional comments: If a comment is solely promotional in nature, I will remove it from the site.
I reserve the right to remove any comments from the site, and in rare instances, blog users from returning to the site. Please leave comments that are respectful and useful.
Sharing of Content Policy
The information on this site is protected by copyright. If you would like to share content of this site with others in a positive, non-disparaging way, I welcome you to do so in one of the following ways:
- Articles/Posts. Articles and blog posts may not be reposted in entirety. However, you are welcome to re-post of share a short excerpt, as long as all of the following conditions are met: (1) clear credit and attribution is given to Gwen Fox and (2) an active link is available to redirect people back to the Gwen Fox homepage or article/post page.
- Workshops/Coaching. Content from workshops may not be reposted in entirety. However, you are welcome to share what you’ve learned, or post a short excerpt of a program, as long as all of the following conditions are met: (1) clear credit and attribution is given to Gwen Fox and (2) an active link is available to redirect people back to the Gwen Fox homepage or workshop/coaching page.
If you would like to share any content on this site, including recipes, articles photos or resources, in any ways other than what it outlined above, please email me at email@example.com to discuss other uses.