Want to discover the #1 secret to get that incredible inner glow in your abstract paintings?
It is this sensual inner glow that adds excitement and mystery which makes your work irresistible to the viewer.
This is a fun yet intense retreat that offers you the freedom to find your personal creative voice .
You will learn how to:
- Achieve that captivating glow in your paintings
- Develop exciting abstract designs
- Find your personal abstract style
- How to mix those all-important “quiet colors” and know where they to place them
- Plus, my secret on how to never be without an abstract design
You can work in the medium of your choice…my demos will be in acrylic and oil.
Each student will have their own table.
Space is very limited so don’t hesitate as this class will fill quickly.
Abstracts that Glow Retreat will be held at Gwen Fox’s private Art Sanctuary in Taos, New Mexico. This Art Sanctuary with its 100-year-old adobe home is the perfect environment to inspire and renew your creativity.
- Gwen’s retreats are a safe place to grow as an artist
- Each artist will receive lots of one-on-one with Gwen
- How to develop your personal artistic style
- Have glorious breakthroughs in your art
- Develop confidence in your art and yourself as an artist
- Private critiques that empower
- You will discover secrets to the mental game of creating (One of the most crucial parts of creating great artwork is your view of YOU. (Combining technical information and the “artist mindset” allows a new personal vision to emerge that will propel you in the direction of your heart.)
- Lots of fun and laughter
- A special wine and cheese get together the Sunday evening before the workshop begins at Gwen’s home and studio.
All this plus an elegant dinner served Thursday evening under the stunning New Mexico sky. You will be wined and dined surrounded by gorgeous flowers and candlelight. It is a magical evening filled with laughter, talking art, sharing stories while getting to know other artists on a more personal level…this is the Pièce de Résistance.
Come join me in Taos, New Mexico for this special retreat filled with information, growth and creativity. Watch the evening New Mexico light caress the adobe walls filling the air with a soft apricot glow….it is this light that inspires us to enter our soul.
Set yourself FREE from thoughts of “No I can’t,” “Maybe another year,” or “I’m not good enough.”
Spaces are very limited so sign up now for these five intensive days of creating.
This is the time for YOU.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Gwen firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719-440-3874